Friday, July 20, 2012

My Laptop has been fixed!

Yes! For so long... For so many months... I just bought as second hand laptop sata hard disk on a computer parts and repair shop in the nearby town of San Pedro... It cost 1500 pesos, its brand model was hitachi, sata, 80gb... i already bought and install it onto my lenovo g560 laptop but the problem is the onekey theater and the touchpad is not working or probably malfunctioning... because the reason why my laptop has been broken because i failed to reformat the disk because its almost full memory and resulted to malfunction the battery... and next its start up and the last and the worst.. the pxe-e61 media failure... that resulted the disk to failure.. the worst case... i just bought a new laptop disk but my one key theater and touchpad are not working... even i installed it with my drivers.... its still not working though... i search all kinds of articles on the google to fix this problem but the only conclusion formed up in my mind that there some kind of circuit or chips might be broken or burn because of my misuse.... i feel sorry for my laptop... it has a high gaming graphic card... but anyway i can still use some of its controls... except from the onekey theater and the touchpad... FUCK! 

the lessons that i learned is... cherish all the things that you take from the others... always thinks a million times before making a decision and lousy moves that could possibly result in good or bad things... 

No comments:

Post a Comment