Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Day in the Capital City

Saturday, August 7, 2010
@ 800 to 2000 hours

It since a bit time when I'm going out in the province and to go to the Metro Manila, I was wake up early in the morning at 7am, prepare my things because my mother and I will go to the Makati City, for some payments on our House and gonna visit my Aunt, cousin's and nephew's in Pasig City. It was my 3rd time when we are going again in City of Makati, the first was when I'm was a little boy with my parents, the second in last June, my mother told me to recognize every places on-going here in Makati, so I try to study and review the places, looks for some landmarks that could be easily to find. When we are getting near in the Makati, when we are on the road, I see bear to clear the tall buildings in the City, so I called it to myself "The City on the Clouds", when I'm finally arrived in Buendia, a district in Makati, we get off to the bus and take a stairs to the overpass and ride on the jeep going to Makati Avenue, in Brgy. Bel-Air. When I'm was there, and look on the towering buildings, I think to my self that I'm just a small thing or an ant. I'm was fascinated on the buildings that I see, there are a little bit changes, but still, too many towering buildings. After we pay our house bills on the Atrium of Makati Building or the Pag-Ibig Fund Main Office, we decided to take a lunch on the Buendia, after we lunch we ride on the Metro Railway Transit, because we going to Pasig Cityy to visit our relatives. I'm not surprised when there are many people inside the train, but it was my first time to ride on the MRT, a little nervous because still fresh on my mind on what happened on the Rizal Day Bombing. When we finally arrived at the Shaw Boulevard Station, we ride on the jeep going to Pasig City Market, we go off to the jeep and take a walk to our relative's house. When we finally arrive, my mother take a little chit-chat to my grandmom, nephew's, sister's and brother's, while I take a little play-on-game on the Computer Notebook of my nephew "Jeffrey", he's just 9 years old, son of my cousin. The place are still the same, or even worse. But I can't blame them on their lives. My aunt showed me the little, but their high rise home, still not finished but It's a little slippery when I take up their stair's. My another cous' leave the house when we arrive, he's a little shy to see us came visit again. My uncle and grandmom still strong even when they are old. It was 3

No comments:

Post a Comment